Zee TV India’s Annapoorna Online Registration Form & Audition Details
India’s Annapoorna: Zee TV is all set to celebrate and re-invent the role of Indian women with a ground-breaking culinary talent hunt show called ‘India’s Annapoorna’. A show that recognizes and appreciates the cooking skills of women who have been fulfilling all the food cravings and requests of her loved ones, even at the oddest hours. It finally is time for them to shine.
This novel show is going to be a platform for the Annapoorna of the house to now turn into India’s Annapoorna.
With her exceptional culinary skills, she will prove that she can not only win awards, but also a million hearts!
If you have what it takes to be India’s Annapoorna, register now! Online through the official site of ZEE TV the link is given in the post already so read it carefully.
India’s Annapoorna Online Registration Form
Fill your name, DOB, Address, Gender, City, State, Phone, Email and submit the form.
You can also register for the show via sending SMS in the prescribed format:
SMS “COOK” & send it to 57575
Or call on 9920013126 to get more information about the show or register in India’s Annapoorna and don’t forget to read term and condition of the show before participate in the show.
Zee TV India’s Annapoorna Term & Condition
- These terms and conditions govern the application for participation in the cooking show being produced by Zee Entertainment Enterprises Limited (hereinafter referred to as “ZEE”)
- Application/Participation is restricted to Indian Citizens and/or to foreign nationals who have completed 18 years of age as on the date of the application, provided in case of an applicant being a foreign national, such applicant represents that he/she has requisite permissions, authorizations, VISA etc as may be deemed necessary under applicable laws.
3. The selection of the participants from amongst the applicants, for the purpose of auditions to be conducted for the Show will be at the sole discretion of ZEE, which shall be final and binding on each participant.
4. Application/Participation is deemed to be voluntary at the instance of each applicant. Nothing contained will be considered to be a commitment made by ZEE to any applicant, in any manner whatsoever. ZEE expressly disclaims all liabilities in this regard.
5. ZEE reserves the sole right to reject or disqualify an application if ZEE has any reason to believe that the applicant does not fulfil the eligibility criteria or that the participation of such applicant shall be detrimental to the goodwill or reputation of ZEE and/or the Show or without assigning any reasons for the same and shall not be obligated to communicate its decision to any of the applicant.
6. The decision of ZEE in all respects including but not limited to the selection process will be considered as final and binding on each applicant and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard.
7. Selected applicants shall be separately contacted by ZEE in a manner deemed fit by ZEE, as per the contact information provided by such applicant in the application form. ZEE shall not be liable in any manner, in the event that an applicant is not reachable/contactable or does not receive any communication from ZEE.
8. All disputes arising hereof shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Mumbai alone and subject to the laws of India only.